Add ANY text that you find on the internet.
Find books to read in our ebook shop.
Find articles made by the community in our blog.
Translate texts as you read
Text Translation Demo Coming Soon
Do you like learning languages online? I do too! There are many great platforms out there, right? The problem is that you can't choose just one...Literally! If you want to learn a language online you need to use multiple programs. You've seen how messy that could get, right? For me, my motivation dropped by the day because there wasn't a solid path that I could follow. Everything mixed and it felt like a never ending loop. I know I'm not the only one who suffered from misdirection. That's why I started creating this site. - Cristian Davila
Click the arrow for instructions
- New words are highlighted in blue.
- Click the new word to get a translation.
- Set the level from 1 to 5 or Ignore the term.
- Click and drag to highlight groups of words.
- Save the phase the same way as before.
- You will now see a highlighted border around phrases.
- Pick which words you want to focus on.
- Test at the best time through spaced repetition.
- Automatically updates highlight levels.
- Each level has two steps with a specified time till retest.
- Each level matches the highlights in the reader
- If you get one wrong you drop to the previous level.
- Haitian Creole
- Scots Gaelic